A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Omg Alexis is a precious baby who must be protected 😂

Thanks for the update!!

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I’m all for Prince and Rosalia to be friends. Honestly, I don’t think the Prince needs nor is looking for a lover, for him right now, a good confident and friend is just right.

Im starting to like this storu, except the Lutier girl since she seems like a cliche girl in isekai otoge theme manga and i could feel that she gonna be a pain the a** 😕
Well lets just hope for our Rose Princess to get her man successfully

Double-page supporter
@zz2000
And noone actually thought that forcing people in isolation for a legend could actually trigger a self-harm response (by psicological disturbs derived by the mental abuse or by a simple desire of revenge )?
Also in the first chapters, isn't stated that she was easily targetted? Why someone would target someone that they belive can bring "doom"? Was that a lie maybe told by her family?
This kingdom should burn (save the commoners, the prince, her, alexis and cadio)

@machani
Yeah lol I thought so too before taught that in school, it’s a common misunderstanding i recently corrected my 18 y/o cousin who had the same thoughts

Dex-chan lover
My god Smol Bro is adorable and a major siscon. I can't imagine how the heroine could make him pick her between the two.

Renwild is...nice. He's attentive and surprisingly aggressive. F for his friend zone, but he's going to be a valuable pillar of support for her.

reu

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really helped me pump some iron
Always nice to smash some weights when you're pissed off

Users who are viewing this thread