A Villainess No More - Ch. 11

@FStubbs Apparently, if you are a serious young woman, you have evil intentions since you have all these rumors that you oppress your sister and you don't smile much. ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

Double-page supporter
@LunaDW the irony is she does smile and it's a beautiful one. The sister just has more dumb charisma.

Dex-chan lover
I was with the merchants until they started getting angry and violent.

Maybe this baron guy is a guy suspected of shady dealings or something I forgot about, but otherwise, a scarcity increasing prices is perfectly reasonable. Based on the way this guy acted, it's pretty clear he's only taking advantage of people though.

Thank you for continuing this series!

After reading lots and lots of comparable stories, having a smart and composed female lead is such a wonderful change! I find Athy to be absolutely endearing and am looking forward to more chapters!

LqfZoTVeHtBgPcWA8

Thank goodness for these comments, cuz i really thought it was the sister, and was too lazy to double check lol

Is she stupid?
Why did she have to arrive now, she's so annoying... I hope the little sister doesn't fall for the male lead, that would be an headache.

That new character reminds me of the little sister so bad. Author (or artist) you failed in designing this particular new character lol. On that note, can someone please tell me that we will not see any of Cloix family (MC's trash family if you guys don't remember) again? or maybe just see them after they're thoroughly ruined?

Users who are viewing this thread