A Villainess No More - Ch. 11

I was really excited to see what Athy would do/how she'd fight back but then the knight arrived😐

Lol for a minute I was terrified that her stupid sister had showed up. Thank goodness it wasn't her. Thank you for translating this.

Little sister was bratty kind while this lady is big sister kind. What's confusing here?

Thank goodness it's not her stupid sister. I hope people can appreciate her more now that her dumb sister isn't stealing the limelight.

Group Leader
i was so scared that her sister appeared holy shit. author gave me a heart attack

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute. Lillian is a naive spoiled brat for not understanding how the system works, but when Athanasia steps in to break the system she's doing just fine? Disruption of supply is like the number one most defensible reason for increasing the price of goods. It's not even a vital good, but luxury item, but she'll destroy a merchant who actually invested in the infrastructure to transport goods through a blizzard in order to do... something?

Why did this guy accept an order when they didn't have the necessary resources to fulfill the order?

Fed-Kun's army
@icekatze She knew where the spices came from, right? My guess is that there is something shady with the noble and his merchants who sell the spices, which is why she stepped in. But I could be wrong.

Double-page supporter
@Anra7777 No the way she phased it implied she knew the baron personally(he's is probably a friend of hers) and that the trader would soon be fired for jacking up prices. My guess is that the trader was increasing the prices because of the scarcity but was only given the baron the profits of the sale at regular prices, in other words embezzlement.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry lady knight, but I have a prejudice against knightly blondes rn.
at least she carries herself like a professional

Aggregator gang
7Hznabo75OSkYe4Zeu7Y-TkQOtUIb5Wb6Zgll_CrVIA.png

Users who are viewing this thread