A Villainess No More - Ch. 18

As the spiteful mound of human flesh I am:

F*ck yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Let the capital BURN and SUFFER under its own pride and judgementalism! ALLOW THE IGNORANT SELF-RIGHTEOUS YOUNGER SISTER TO DROWN IN THE SPIT AND ANGER OF THE MASSES!

On the complete other hand, Athanasia~ <3

lol So much for self righteous little sister, love watching her fail to do basic responsibilities.
She may as well quit and become a commoner. Take that Lillian

When your old crew misses you, lol they miss Anthansias' presence at social gatherings now.

While I like watching someone who wronged her fail miserably... I'd rather it didn't affect the poor. ;-;

She is the sweetest person ever and so is the Rian!!! They are perfect together!!!!
Thank you for the updates!!

oh. For a moment I read Lou as Loli... lol. I'd die if there was an elderly male butler named Loli.

Shocking. The spoiled little sister doesn’t know the first thing about managing a house. She’s already messing up. Haha

Thank you for translating this!

Contributor
This country will fall in ruin if everybody was relying on Anastasia too much.

Well, everyone judged her unfairly - her family, the commoners, the nobility and the royalty. Comeuppance here we go. Also, they were too dependent on her, like srsly?

Thank you for the hard work!

Double-page supporter
And now that she's gone, the truth starts coming out...
Hopefully Lillian actually goes through actual character development once she realizes how much her sis was covering for her ass. It'll be interesting to see, to say the least.

honestly it should probably be annoying that robinia is basically perfect but it's more gratifying to see everything start falling to pieces when she leaves

Something tell me that someone purposely spread bad rumor about Anastasia, there is no way that it could be this bad just from misunderstanding from people on lillian side especially not to the extent that even commoner and people outside the country have heard the rumor.

It seems like the men were hostile toward Anastasia because of her little sister

Ahhh, so here’s where it all explodes. I thought that it has been too peaceful of a story lol

Yep, knew it. Lilian (I think that's what her sister's name is?) is literally poison at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread