A Villainess No More - Ch. 18

@doradora Actually, I disagree. She isn't hated because people think she's perfect. People hate her with no reason at all. It's like "See that red haired woman???? Well, I hate her. She's evil because her hair is red. See that blond girl? She's blond so she's cool". I swear people's reasoning sounded just like this to me.

It seems the author wanted people to hate her just for the sake of adding that "painful unjust past" to her character (what's worse is that, in the end, this doesn't really add anything to her character since this girl has as many different facial expressions as Slenderman does). You're free to disagree with me of course, but this is my impression of this manhwa: very poorly written. Which is a pity. Had this girl been less of a Mary Sue and actually resented people a little, she would've been more human and interesting. That would help the plot move forward too.

Dex-chan lover
looks like the sister is all vision but not execution, she has good intentions but she needs to research and plan better if she really wants to help people

I also hope we get some explanation soon as to why the younger nobles hate Athy, something definitely happened between the two sisters to cause these rumors to get so out of hand because from Athy's actions so far nothing can be mistaken for evil. (Like if they wanted to call her a snob sure but Evil a little much)

@carolibarros
Shes hated because people fear her magic. From that fear it grew to hate. Since she was also raised as a noble she was taught that she needed to be perfect so she doesn't show too much emotion also leading to people think she's inhuman.

Thank you for the chapter 😍

I hope Robina gets all lovely dovely with her hubby & doesn't get involved to much in affairs of country, which she left.

Everyone needs to grow up, even if it's connected to the hard lesson.

So her sister basically is spoiled rotten and has no idea how the commoners actually live and how anything works plus doesn't know that they need better paying jobs instead of a hand out ? Great.
And all the guys only love her because of her face. Also she's just off playing knight when if she really wanted to be a knight she would be going through years of serving a knight to have the chance to become a page and then MAYBE just maybe be made into a initiate and then if she had the ability be knighted it's a freaking insult to hard working knights all over.

Fed-Kun's army
Getting early days Nazi Germany vibes of the MC's home country right now. Something is clearly wrong there...

Dex-chan lover
small kind funny that they have such complex names - Louis isn't too complex, but a whole lot of them they've been shorten to nicknames or refer to by their titles.

WHAT?

It's only been 10 days Lillian mess up big time!

Now, they are starting to see who really did the work...(Athanasia)

Yessss, crash and burnnnn! They're realizing they lost their foundation. The whole kingdom can get swept away.

Awww now everything is gonna reflect back on Lillian, sweetheart Aggy saved your ass ❤️ And you’re gonna realize just how much she did for u

oh, im guessing these stupid rumors came from people who got rejected both by male lead and our MC.

Users who are viewing this thread