A Villainess No More - Ch. 26

I thought they were being discriminated but they kinda deserve it. How can you call them knights when they act act like savage mercenaries

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, don't complain that people look down on you when the entire org acts like morons. Barbarian picks a fight with a woman. Other guys that don't give a sh*t. Others that are trying to kill their own comrade, and a captain that shows no regard for his superiors. A dump indeed.

I wonder what she does next... :S waltz on in-between them perhaps and make no sign to do anything? Would be a pretty badass way to stop the fight without needing to raise a finger xD ...if it works ;)

The color of her eyes changed😳😳
Is that normal does she have magical powers and whenever her eye color changes it means her powers get activated❓🤔🤔

AGH CLIFFHANGER (ノಥ,_」ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻ ok but he's pr rude to someone who's of much higher status than him lol

ah glad for the new chapter but wow was that short at least felt that way.

looks like she is taking care of it personally, he gave her the option of using some of the troops but really curious to see her handle this personally.

Aggregator gang
Actually, in some paid reading website, they mixed two chapter in one, so this chapter is basically chapter 13 or 14.

DAMN CLIFFHANGER NOO! How could they end it up like thaaat??! WE need MORE!!

tyvm for the update ♥

I read the raws a long time ago but man do I love
seeing her use her badass magic. And now in a language I can understand.
She's so awesome, she doesn't need anyone's help to stop a bunch or brutes.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread