A Villainess No More - Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
so she's going to be her hand maiden?
i hope the readers here wont talk bad about her giving up her knighthood...

She just went to receive the pledge then says she doesn't trust knights... That's discouraging

Dex-chan lover
What she did was demostrating her inborn power, so I don't see how this could have changed the knight's view of her. Formidable - alright; courageous - not so much, considering she's acting from a position of literal power

I expected she would do something smart and outstanding to gain that blond female knight's vow. Turns out, it's wierd and doesn't make any sense.

Dex-chan lover
@Aniryu

I assume that she doesn't have a problem fielding knights, but doesn't want one constantly buzzing around her. Likely to do with the SJW sister and her ilk.

Well that was not very elegant. I agree with others that it doesn't make sense for the Knight to admire her so much because of her magic - unless it's a sign of extreme hard work and control than mere destructive power. But then, a furrow on the ground is not really that interesting, so yeah - not sure what's up with this story.

I think the point is that she didnt use her status as a noble as the blonde thought she would but her own power. I think it all makes sense.

Oof, that is discouraging. I wonder if her distrust of knights are because of her sister and her knight posse

Wow I love this blonde knight lady ! I thought initially she was like the MC’s sister glad this manhwa is so comforting for the soul 😌

Edit: Just to point out I feel like it really makes sense that the blonde knight would make her vows after this. She is inclined to be loyal to the duchy as a knight of said duchy.

The MC has a bad rep & she thought she wasn’t worthy and after this she realized her misunderstanding. It’s not just the crack on the ground, it’s even how her conversation with the knight head was going.

She realized after all she’s seen that MC is intelligent, kind, brave, strong, and ethical.

Lol I could’ve gone on and explained it better and the story could’ve dragged it out to show this point better too. It’s clearly not the main point of the story so it’s fine for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dang she just said I'll quit then 🤷🏻‍♀️OMG LOL
Are you gonna be like a noble lady friend or something??

Thank you for the update!!

Double-page supporter
dammmnnn I bet she doesn't like knights because of her stupid DUMB BITCH SISTER and her SIMP KNIGHTS LMAO

This entire story is cringeworthy propaganda, but it's so honest about its agenda that it's kind of entertaining anyway. Can't wait to watch blonde knight lady 'rediscover her femininity' and abandon the job she's actually good at just to win the approval of our conservative MC.

Supporter
Wait, where did the magic come from? Shooting blasts hasn't been mentioned before...

Users who are viewing this thread