A Villainess No More - Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
That was a lame way to stop them... guess I was expecting something better.

I agree that the change of heart of the knight was a bit too sudden, but I think that the main point was that the Mc proved to have ACTUAL power.
At first she thought that the MC was a "noble miss that acted restlessly under the pretext of some superficial sense of justice". Now, do we know someone else that fits that description? When they met at the market, the knight thought that she just resolved any problems by tossing her status around, without thinking too much in the consequences.
Here she demonstrated that she isn't afraid of getting things done personally, instead of just giving orders using her status. That is why the knight wants to serve her.

Dex-chan lover
These comments make me lose faith in the human race.

When a super simple villainess story is too much for your brain to handle, you know something's wrong.

Aggregator gang
Wow. That's dedication!! I wonder if taking a leave will really be enough for her to accept her oath 🤔
Thanks for the chapter!

Glad that I want the only person who found the Knights instant change of opinion not believable.

@Mangareader
She said 'I don't trust knights', though. Not that she doesn't want/need them.
Even if she brings a bag of issues with her from the past, it's a pretty disrespectful thing to say when they basically just gave her their trust and respect.
Probably not how she was meant to come off but it just kinda irked me as irresponsible, lol.

Double-page supporter
@Kurosusayuri I mean, if it works it works. You don't see people complaining about One Punch Man literally punching problems into the ground, right? (Although, to be fair, the problems he tends to encounter are literal monsters that don't listen to reason, so...¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

What? What exactly has she done to change the knight's thoughts? Was it just her overwhelming power?

wtf she zapped them all, how is that respectful lmao

and damn knight girl really gonna give up her knighthood.... does mc not trust knights because of her sister?

Well.. Its hard to continue fighting when thunder just strike your feet. Its fast and effective.
The Knight probably felt embarrassed, she assumed her wrong and made a fool of herself after all. To serve a righteous and powerful Lord that carries herself well is cool in her books. Fl didn't punish her or do anything funny during the first encounter when the knight was rude either. There's maturity in that which the Knight doesn't seem to have at that point and it seems it would do her good in growth

Damn, I am so happy to see more frequent updates :D Praise be upon our gods at SLC :D. On a side note, I wonder if I have forgotten or if its not been shown yet as to why she doesnt trust knights.

Users who are viewing this thread