A Villainess No More

@AaniK Chapters are short for faster release 2 to 3 chapters together make 1 of the chapters in the korean version of this. That being said the release of the translation in mangadex is way slow.

In fact you can find english translated chapters in other pages way past chapter 32. Found a translation in english up to chapter 71 and the translation in spanish is up to chapter 109. Maybe you are interested in that to not lose the pasing @Phaedor ? Season 1 ended in chapter 99. Season 2 has a few chapters out. The novel version ended long ago.

If you can only speak english worry not many fans translated all current chapters but without the images. So you can check the raws and then read what they said in that chapter separately. This is helpful if you have no patience to wait for the rest of the season to be translated in english.

@duskyloltun Hey you said you found some English translations that went up to chapter 32 and 71 right? Would you mind sending me the links via message? Not for the novel though.

This is a reactionary comment. Because I am still reading but I had to pause to say:

Wow. This couple is such a "stupid couple" couple. You're both all, "We don't expect love."
but then chap 17: you go and say such idiotic lovey-dovey things like how perfect your marriage/wedding is going to be because you're marrying each other. such a stupid couple couple.
Well back to finding out how long they're staying oblivious.
Well, unless the creators did something really interesting and make them an aro queer platonic couple. That would be new and refreshing for the type of manhwa this is<i'm fully aware of the irony of that coming from someone who reads so many of this type of manhwa>
chap 24: i take it back. not stupid couple. smart couple. very good communication couple.

The two blondes in this story are annoying for no reason lmao the knight turned maid is overbearing and annoying & the lil sister is trash and annoying.

Hmmm... This chapter 33.... I felt like i read this before... Or is it a dejavu? But im sure i know this chapter! Hmmm🤔

one of the very few chinese manga's i actually like. they take time to explain whats happening and how the political landscape is. story is quite bland but still a good way to waste time

I hate how the behavior of the spoiled brat of her younger sister is blamed on her as if the older sister did all that.

As of chapter 34, the story is very slow and pretty plain, not much happening in each chapter. I like slow-paced stories, but this is too much even for me. I'll maybe binge read it later but it's not really worth it now

KZ6

@KamiNoKitsune I thought it was a manhwa since the cover was in Korean, but no, the artist is drawing in Beijing and the author is Chinese. Also the raw was published by QQ, a Chinese publisher. This is the most Manhwa Manhua I’ve ever read

I checked and it’s probably due to the fact that the source novel is Korean

It's slow. I fully admit it's slow to the point where some people will be bored out of their mind. But I really like it? My biggest pet peeve in stories is when characters seem to have zero understanding of how their society and culture work, but THANK GOD we have two sensible main characters who seem to be significantly more reasonable than your average webcomic leading pair. I am willing to take a slow pace over characters with no social awareness who really should have good social awareness.

And very specifically,
I've got to love how our arranged-marriage pair is going into this pragmatically-optimistically? I get that it's reasonable for arranged marriages to be fraught with drama, but there's something refreshing about the "s/he can't be that bad, we can probably make a good team if we make the effort" approach they're taking rather than moping about how miserable their marriage is necessarily going to be due to it being a political match. I realize we might get some of that later as they start to Catch Feelings (tm), but let an old fogey appreciate it while it lasts.

The intro is perfect for me, but the plot started jumping on chapter 20+

edit:
Chapter 50+ now, I really like the intro. but it seems the author was forced to put some plot that the characters are becoming out of character.

Even a poor guy was "coincidentally" forced to come to his sister's tea party and just "coincidentally" fall in love. Which it seems to me that are too forced.

I've been wondering what's the true nickname of Athanasia, in other translations its Aisha or was it Ashia but in this translation its Anthy.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, normally I'd be excited for a batch update, but not only are they attempting to snipe the current translator, but they are also doing a shitty job of it. Aside from the horrible typesetting, the translation is atrocious as well. "Maid" was even translated as "Waitress"... <.< Not to mention, the panels on the uploaded pages don't even match up correctly... -_-'

Banned
@GodGinrai , @GreaserParty

it's a youtuber translator that is using a really bad free machine translator to make effortless work. These types of people don't edit anything and post whatever they got. The person probably lost their channel again and posted their stuff here.

Don't bother telling them about better free machine translators... that's too much work ya know?

Dex-chan lover
Imagine mass releasing a manga being your only positive about your translation, Pathetic!
Not only is your quality control ABSOLUTE GARBAGE (duplicate,overlapping images)
Not only is your cleaning GARBAGE
not only is your translation a quick google translate TRASH
But most importantly, you don't even like the manga, because if you would, you know how much a good translation matters to a story and dialogue driven manga.
Losers. @Player0109

Edit: lmao the chapters got removed, serves you right.

Users who are viewing this thread