A Villainess No More

Fed-Kun's army
I don't even need to read the new chapters to that the translation in it won't be good considering the group who did it... I hope the other group won't drop it because even though they may be slow their chapters are at least enjoyable to read.

Can anyone confirm if the recent uploads are that group's work? I've seen these exact chapters (MTL, the pages not lining up, font, cleaning, etc. the EXACT chapters) having been available on other aggregator sites as early as May, with other upload dates like July or September. The font and quality of these recent chapters are also not the same as the other works that this person has uploaded, and this series isn't even available on their youtube page. I'm wondering if they just downloaded the MTL chapters from the other sites and posted them here, and slapped their group's name on it.

Edit: Nvm, the chapters got deleted lmao

I was so ready to read the mass update. I didn't get a chance but it looks like that was a good thing. <3 SLC for the quality work.

Supporter
I was reticent of reading a chinese story, the ones I’ve tried before have been awful, the pacing sucked ass, they were wacky and made no sense, Im surprised to find one this good.

@hurafloyd I personally loathe chinese manhua for its "cultivation" culture lol. but few of them totally worth, like release the witch for example.

Y'all should read the Note in description lmao this comic is good because it was based on a KOREAN novel, sadly most chinese comics based on chinese comics are still wacky

This is really boring... the actual plot doesn't even start for more than 5 chapters and even then it looks completely aimless. I wonder how it even got an 8/10 rating

Thank you for your hard work on this series. I’m glad I can read it in English. I have seen the Spanish translation up to chapter 123 and it was interesting to find out why Rian is called “Monster of the North” and Athy is called “Evil Lady”. These two were treated so unjustly in their past that it’s no wonder they connect with each other so well. Glad to see the series deal with the people who hurt them and scandalized them in the past. Also glad to see Athy will eventually face her family again.

While this series might not be liked by everyone, for those who do like it, we learn a lot more about Athy and Rian, their pasts, their marriage and the importance of their Duchy.

Users who are viewing this thread