A Villainess No More

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why this is rated so highly...

I read up to ch 25, and nothing interesting has happened. There have been a few plot hooks/setups, lots of pointless filler, and some groundless romance progress (OMG I've interacted with you twice, but now I'm infatuated with you). All things that should've happened in the first 10 chapters.

Does this get better around ch 50 or something? Because so far at best its a vacant 6.5-7

This reads like a twice-a-week updated story with chapters this short. Hope it can get a boost up to its 100+ chapters.

This is so good! It starts slow because there is a lot of lore to build upon, but it's updating so slow and manganelo doesn't have the best quality, nor has it continued since November. T.T

I believe for those that came because of the good comments, you won't like it because you're expecting something.

I came here when it didn't have that many chapters out and I was just enjoying it as it was without any input. And tbh I think it is a very good decent read.

i like it because the main leads’ relationship is one built on friendship, trust, and a common goal. i don’t think it’s groundless infatuation, it’s more of a fondness that comes from finally having someone be on your side. both leads have bad reputations and are used to working alone, while doing good things in the shadows. i hope the story delivers!

I swear, I thought this comic is korean because i read it first from kakaopage. Turns out it is chinese. No wonder the plot development is very annoying on season 2.

It takes extremely long to update for such short chapters.
Very frustrating to read.

However, translation quality is very good considering its Chinese (most of them have terrible translations unfortunately - so I celebrate the good ones).

Honestly a decent romance, but I hate almost every other character.

I appreciate this series but cmon, these chapters are painfully short. I stopped reading for a couple months and came back to it hoping to have a bit more to read but it only took me like 20 minutes to get through 10 or so chapters.

Guess I'll come back in another three months.

I love the fact that this relationship is not toxic. Male lead doesn’t have trauma that causes him to treat female lead badly. Female lead is smart and well-behaved. It’s really hard to find non-toxic stuff to read. My only complaint is that translation team updates the webtoon too slow. I know they might be busy but it’s frustrating to wait for a month and get a short chapter.

I love that the most problematic thing about this male lead is that he thought he'd never love his wife but then real quick was like oh that was the stupidest thing I could've done cuz I definitely love her.
All I want now is for the bratty arrogant sister to come visit with the family and get her ego SHUT DOWN by how much the territory loves her when her dumb butt thought her sister was the villainess. She made the grand declaration that she couldn't go to the wedding because the duke would fall in love with her and get upset that she rejected him. So now all I want is for her to show up and start her BS only for the male lead to be like "uhm who are you? Yeah buzz off if you're gonna keep talking trash about the love of my life you naive little blowhard."

Aggregator gang
its an ok read but if you put attention in the set up and developmen it becomes very dumb.

@metanoia7

omg, i thought the same lol.
He be like "nah bish i ain't loving ANYBODY"
She be like *hair swooshes past him*
He be like "ah fack i made big mistake. HUGE."

Also, i am prepared and really want a big ego-slapping of miss perfect Lilian lol

Thanks for translating this series ♥️
The group that was translating take almost 1 month per chapter 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know they're doing this for free an all,but it takes too much time.
I really appreciate your hard work and pls don't mind if some rude people harass you about sniping
@Blondebecky yeah she is btch and feel sorry for MC

Sorry for deleting the chapters I translated! I was just made aware that there is a licensed version of this comic on Tappytoons (under the name “A Villainess No More”) and they’re pretty much caught up to where the scans are because they combine multiple chapters into one. I don’t want to take away from the official English translation. Thanks for understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread