A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 10

Thank you for the update. Loving the art and story so far. Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Baron is such a clingy guy. He shoots off so many red flags but I'm being told he's actually a good guy. Whelp, I'm just wondering how it'll all end.

Thanks for the update! I like this series a lot, can't wait to see where it's going!

Homeboi she's a mother of 3, use your brain. Also I really appreciate the jab at fairytales; they can hit the kind note as long as they want, if the story make such a big deal on her looks, that's the real intention all along.

How hasn't he figured out that she's looking to marry off her three daughters? Dude's dumber than a bag of hammers.

Lol obviously she's interested in him for her daughters. Doesn't he see that? Is he getting jealous??

Look who's feeling jelly~ I'm loving it.

IDK why so many comments keeps saying that he should realize that she's looking for a partner for one of her daughters - men generally have one track minds when it comes to pursuing partners.

He likes her, he wants her attention and thus she's currently the center of his world. Her daughters are somewhere far faaaaaar away on his radar and obviously he won't suddenly stop to think that they might want to get married too. Currently she's a tough cookie and he's putting plenty of work into courting her so...(shrug)

Dex-chan lover
god get this fuckface off the screen already, I'm here for the daughters damn it

I don't know that boy seemed to hit it off with one of her daughter's it's possible they become "cinderella" since they don't bully the younger sister

Users who are viewing this thread