A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Did... Did Daniel kill her husband so he could get Mil? He has been really extremely stalker like since he showed up. AND he believes in destiny? Yikes.

Man. I’m just here crying because the kids are so cute. Then I read the comments and remember that ML is being super shady and possibly might have a hand in her husband’s death?

Man, it's a shame that there is romance for mc. Plus, that guy is totally giving me a creep vibe like he is a stalker. Would love it more if this is purely mc tried to make the three daughters happy.

Dex-chan lover
If this dude is the ML then I'm out, he's such a pushover. Like, fuck off buddy, the girl doesn't want you

@Randompasserby18 My bet is she's the 'fairy godmother'. I mean, she's his godmother and believes in true love? I am betting the entirety of my behind that she's in the role of the fairy godmother.

I hope that Lily and Ashley can find hot men who love them as much as the prince would love Cinderella. But tbh, the Prince in the fairytale only cared for her beauty and it was technically a very shallow love. I love the two stepsisters and cinderella.

Reborn into a loving family > Reborn into a romance novel.
The mother & daughters’ relationship in this is so sweet and I always want more.
Thanks for updating!!

He might not be completely above the board, but just knowing that her husband is dead doesn't mean that Daniel killed him. Daniel has already been established as having a lot of influence and connections, asking around if she's available wouldn't be difficult for him.

I mean, even without those connections, Mildred just attended a "Re-Marriage" party with her (already married) brother who wasn't being subtle about his intentions to marry her off. Not hard to put two and two together there.

In all honestly, I really don't like that dude, I hope he's not the ML... like joking about death like that is a bit, idk, I'm just very sensitive on death topics being as "jokes". He seems sooo sus, like him trying to get closer to her, it's definitely not "love at first sight" or any of that, he clearly has some motive, some intentions of getting near her. Probably has to do with her husband... idk -_- i'm keeping my eye on you man... he's on my sus list for now.

young apprentice dude has the same weird blue eyes/eyeleash combo the queen dowager has...... prince confirmed?

I'd be honest, I don't really like how the supposed "ML" behaves. I don't so much hate him or anything, but I don't see him as someone considerate of a lady's matters, especially that of a single mother. Honestly, I'd be fine if the MC stays a single mom for the rest of her life since she already has her daughters in her top priority list. It's not that I'm against seeing her have her own romance, but it just doesn't feel right when the ML doesn't even consider her daughters as her top priority and gets jealous over something so trivial that he misunderstood it. It was as if he's saying that he doesn't consider the daughters at all as people of importance to her.

aww iris and lily are so SO ADORABLE!! seriously, the more i see them the more i wish we had some more variety in manga and webcomic faces. this is so precious :)

and i wonder when and with whom mister 'probably the hidden prince' falls in love

I love that Iris did not forget how awful that one brown haired guy was. I feel like she’s having fun, but she holds a grudge, and I respect that.

So...the duke thought it was a good idea to “joke” about a dead fiancé to a woman whose husband is missing and widely presumed dead, when he could have just said he wasn’t married. That was weird. At this point, I don’t even know what the author is going for anymore. This isn’t romantic, no matter how pretty it looks. I’m just confused, and not intrigued at all.

Users who are viewing this thread