A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 12

Lmao, why do I feel like this is gonna build up to a grand reveal of all the ML's dodgy behind-the-scenes scheming where the MC slaps the shit out of him

oh gosh im glad im not the only one who doesn't really like the ML....can u please have some more tact?

anyway, thanks for the translation! other than the questionable ML, i love the art & the mother-daughter relationships!

Her girls are so good. I just want chapters where they get to bond without any stinky dudes around

Shoutout to ML for lying about a dead fiancée when MC has (well the OG Mildred anyway, which is still her for all he knows) has been widowed once and likely a second time.

But anyway, Lily and Ashley wearing coordinated outfits makes my heart full. I don’t need romance in this story, I just want to see those girls and their isekai’d mom be happy.

I really enjoy Mildred x Ashley moments. Ashley was mistreated in the past before the MC isekai'd but with cute iterations like in this chapter, hopefully one day Ashley can truly warm up and trust her stepmother.

Wow she's such a supportive mother. Very mysterious to me since it's unlike mine 😆

Dex-chan lover
I don't think any of the spoilers covered this specifically but is he actually lying about a dead fiancee? People are quick to jump him for it but I have to pause and wonder if he actually is lying.

uhhhh wow the last panel really shows that guy's blue eyes ??? didn't the queen or whatever also have blue eyes?

Aggregator gang
This is so wholesome! It heals my soul T-T
Thank you for another lovely chapter!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
It is likely not a lie. I suspect there is a reason for why he is bringing this stuff up. And it is not just because he is trying to be a jerk. He is likely more used to intrigue and fishing out answers out of people less... upright than her.

He is using what he knows out of habit. Not a good habit mind you, but still would explain how he always seems to carefully word things in a certain way.

There is also possibly some bits being lost in translation here.

Dex-chan lover
Finally! The entire chapter wasn't wasted entirely on creepo guy, and actually focused on the daughters for a bit.

Let's be honest, I'm not here for Mil, I'm here for the kids.
Wholesome family fun that's what it's all about.

Users who are viewing this thread