A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Whats with the look leon?..... hmmnnn is he looking at the family picture? Of Iris alone... or perhaps *gasp at Mildred?

Thank you for translating these newest chapters!

I love this family so much. Their so cute and wholesome. I wish the manhwa could just be about them and nothing else.

Daniel still creeps me out. And rereading this chapter again, I’m very suspicious that he had Fred killed. Why else would he know he was dead? I wish he wasn’t the love interest. But if he has to be, I hope his creep factor starts going down soon. I can’t ship them in his current state.

Fed-Kun's army
Daniel is super creepy and this is in comparison of those tyrant mcs that are knights or whatever.

I am the only to think that the two sisters are beautiful? Like why do you think they are ugly ? Only because of their nose ?

Am I wrong? That in this chap, the color of their eyelashes is the same with the color of their eyes? Or, it is just that I only notice it now.

W-wait a moment
Did this guy kill Fred? What's goin on here?
M...maybe he just has information all over the place. So it would be fine if he was one of the first to know.

But still! It does seem a little sus

Lmao it's hilarious seeing people jump in to conclusions while the story only just begin 😂
I guess the author and the artist succeed in making people riled up and shit 😂
Kudos for them!!

And for the team! Thank you for the translation and scanlation! ❤️
Just one question, is his name really pronounced as Leon? I thought I read somewhere his name is read as Rian. Could it be that Leon and Rian has the same hangul? Thank you! ❤ @mayooo

Big bet Leon's gonna end up with Iris but I don't want the mom to end up with that guy ahhhhh

@angelica-2410 The girls are only ugly because they resemble their father who, according to MC, is ugly. In a manhwa/webcomic where most of the cast meant to be attractive but they all have similar features, the sisters stand out more to us readers even though they're meant to be the ugly ones 😅

I think the sisters are avarage but not ugly. If you change their nose they'll probably be more prettier or above average. I think the nose just kinda throws you off a little and the freckles. But they don't look that ugly to me but cute. There eyes and nose seem to resemble the mother while the nose is from the dad and their shape seems to be healthy and skinny (which is a standard) so I think they have a chance at marriage also they seem like they have a good personality.

Double-page supporter
I really want the author to spend like 10 chapters on just her and the girls bonding and having their daily lives. We still don't know enough about the daughters as independent characters. If we're considering 19th century romance novels as the inspirations, and they definitely are the inspirations, we need more domestic scenes of living room conversations, heart-to-heart girls' talk in bedrooms, outings and gossips and sisterly bonding and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread