A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 13

@mxcl
it really does look like colored mascara, i agree. but ive seen this style a lot (it was a popular style i see in anime then, but i dont see it often now) and it is usually from the color of the owner's eyes, so its not usually makeup

First: I still want the ML to be slapped upside the head for his arrogantness. Like seriously, stop being so rude all the damn time!

Second: Gary, you're an older brother that is never wanted. Mildred defended herself, so go away.

Third: LMAO that explanation about Pokeball. 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
this ML.... kinda waiting for mildred to give it to him straight and tell him to stop acting arrogant for, like, 5 minutes before i can wholeheartedly look forward to any developing romance. the bro’s a bit annoying but mildred’s nonchalance and absolutely belittling view of him makes him kinda funny ngl 😅

thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
What a lovely birthday surprise to have another chapter of this released!!
I really hope Mildred gives Gary what-for in the next one😤
Thanks so much for the update!! <3

Edit: @ayushk222 Thank you 😊

Supporter
Lmao it's so so so so so satisfying to see ML taken back. Honestly I want Mildred to be more frank with him, his attitude is slimy and freaking annoying. Also I agree with the comments saying his manhwa needs to show more family love instead of the slimy ML

Dex-chan lover
Whoever this ML really is seems to be the last thing on everyone's mind there too busy hating on him which seems stupid as it shows that there only taking his actions at face value so until he does something unforgivable or we find out more about him i will reserve my judgment on him

Tbh, I don't dislike the ML. He is a bit pushy and sly, but there have been worse leads in other manhwas so I'll give him a pass. As for the family moments, just be patient, they're definitely coming; it's just that these events are leading up to that, like a calm before the storm kinda thing.

Dex-chan lover
@kingthe13 How do I take his "taking focus away from mother and daughters time" panel-stealing differently if not exactly how it reads?...

Dex-chan lover
Just rushed this in and ain't half bad. That dude is a little too pushy for me taste tho.

@ElfWastaken Aye. He was kinda rude and very direct on his approach so she kicked him.

Users who are viewing this thread