A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
We all knew this from previous chapters, but I guess ML-kun is a MILF Lover

At least for a certain Milfdred

I don't have a good feeling with Walford. I'm trying to like him but I can't. I have this tiny suspicion that he has something to do with Fred's death.

That trashford doesn;t have any charm and no chara development. Just mysterious and that's it.

Did this translator... actually feel the need to put in an explanation about what a pokeball is?
As if not everyone on the planet with some sort of access to media entertainment didn't know?

@adksfgdalksjfha Assuming this setting is similar to Regency England (fwiw it reads like a Regency romance), Mildred's brother is likely in control of their family's estate, including her husband's property. This seems to be supported by the fact that Mildred has to marry off her daughters and provide dowries for them; there's been no mention of the daughters inheriting anything from their parents. Mildred's brother is the closest male relative, so he has a say over practically everything related to Mildred's finances, including prospective marriages.

That guy is so suspicious, his protégé is suspicious too. It feels like he didn't enjoy his time with the girls and he's being forced around by that guy, which I can tolerate, but when they mentioned his debutante and if he was coming to this one he had a weird look on him and possible ml is being very discrete about the guy's family, like at least what's their names?

@edma
clues: unlikely to have a meeting with his parents, his parents are always involved in their work, "farther from/than friends, but closer than acquaintances", who would actually ask baron to take in their son as protege when baron is rumored for his shady side(s)? both men are careful about his hidden identity, along with his parents'.

I'm thinking it's
the protege is the prince, which would make lots of sense. And I predict that prince ends up with Iris instead of Ashley, but who knows lol

there will be more hints and foreshadowings anyways~

Users who are viewing this thread