A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 2

It’s in the title, I really doubt Cinderella will be treated badly so it’s probably gonna be good family bonding for the most part!

Thanks for translation @SleepyVi although I do appreciate the effort the other team made to translate chapter 2. Your version has a higher quality especially in the english comprehension. Hope you keep up the good work. And I wish you a great week.

She’s haven’t been explored much as a character yet, but I kinda hope Cinderella doesn’t simply get to breeze through life where everything is just given to her.

Obviously it’s not gonna follow the original fairy tale but but the current Ashley (I think that’s her name) kinda annoys me, the classic naive, innocent, absent minded girl that everyone loves becuase she’s beautiful and has that ‘wanna protect’ aura. I’m not gonna critiqued her clumsiness (cuz that’s a natural) but the fact that they added the part where she didn’t even set the table properly kinda suggest that she can’t do much or simply too aloof to contribute(?) properly. If despite this, she still gets everything without effort then damn. Maybe we’ll find out that she’s incredibly kind and selfless but the original Cinderella was that too, as well as competent, and endured the abuse (tho we don’t know if pre-reincarnation Ashley was actually abused or not)

This came out a little bitchy and harsh, and I didn’t mean to rant but I wrote it all out before I realised so why not post it.

I think the original Mildred wasn’t THAT awful just because of how she felt about Ashley. It was normal.
The stepsisters too. They’re doing their best too and it must get quite annoying eventually when Ashley always messes up.

I thought the whole originel story of Cinderella was how treated as though she were the servant of the house rather than the daughter! She did all the chores without ever being properly compensated. So its kind of weird that the story is suddenly showing Cinderella to be a clumsy person

I love this, and the step sister is cute too, i never though to said this about them considering the story of cinderella. But well.. This is great
Thank you so much for the translation!

this is the cinderella's step mother in modern attitude lmao, the mother is realistic, the step sisters are okay as well, surprisingly Ashley written as clumsy, not-knowing and all cutesy might annoys me but we'll see...

Aggregator gang
I wish the author made Ashley more like OG Cinderella. Here she's kinda meh

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Uwah I feel exhausted already just hearing about her circumstances.
Suddenly 3 whole dependants and barely any money, and she's in charge of maintaining this huge house with just some teenagers to help.

True... Stepmother's face looks too young to tell her real age...

What if, plot twist: The Prince will fall in love with the stepmother instead of Cinderella!...😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread