A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Ashley, huh? A good name.

So...did Mildred mistreat Cinderella or not? The middle daughter seems to not like her, but also, they were on the ball with cleaning up her mess. Also, if she's so clumsy, how did she manage all the housework in the canon?

Dex-chan lover
it's good for constipation?
really? who give advice about shit at the dining table...

Group Leader
Man people can almost not look bad given an anime artstyle. Only thing the artist could do to the daughters to make them "ugly" was give them a big nose and freckles, they're perfectly proportioned in every other way.

Dex-chan lover
i mean, was that their best shot at making the girls ugly? The author's got some high fucking standards

Wait a sec, how tf a count/countess favorite child married of to a commoner/baron, wasn't they supposed to married a marquis or duke? I know that there's many different circumtances but it doesn't make sense

Group Leader
Eat some salad... it’ll help [you poo better]. — i think she’s picking up motherhood just fine

I layk the older sis😊
Anyways, can anyone tell me how old they all are....
Older sis - 19
Lily - 18
Ashley -?
FL - 37?
The "Cinderella was a code name right?"

Dex-chan lover
@Lexical well we dont know how old she was in her last life
big part of being a good parent is just being a competent adult

Does anyone know where the character at the start (at the "please do not upload on instagram") is from?

Did not expect Cinderella to be clumsy especially since she's supposedly the one who does the chores.

She says Mildred looks younger than her age would suggest, but as far as I can see, she actually looks older / more mature. I'm thinking either the author or the artist don't know what a 37-year-old woman looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread