A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 34

Iris dont like ashley hum? it is because the special treatment? because iris will get the prince in the end.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

As long your tl is make sense,i dont mind if its not 100% accurate, Ty for the TL

Thanks for your effort! I don't know japanese but your sentences made sense! ^^

@arlindo000
She doesn’t hate her but
she’s bitter that her mother still treats her well even tho her dad is the reason why they’re in financial trouble, she feels conflicted bc she knows Ashley is a victim and also an orphan and has them but still hates that her dad put them in this and their mom didn’t Chan her attitude towards her, but she never wants to bully her and she doesn’t hate her , she’s still a kid so she might have a hard time processing this how she feels towards Ashley, as for how iris feels she doesn’t really care about everything like iris does

Thanks for the chapter! I had no problems with the translations, nothing confusing. Keep up the good work!

Although Ashley is supposed to be the Lead or whatever and get the prince, I LOVE IRIS ! Iris is literally so pretty to me and smart. She isnt afraid to stand up for herself and her style in dresses is A1😂 #IrisStanForLife🤩💓💓

I stan a smart, sophisticated character over a beautiful but naive character, any day.
Of course, our dear stepmother is both beautiful and smart/sophisticated, soooo xD

Thank you for another great translation!

@Sootyxsnowpetal I agree! I love that Mildred has an actual personality, plan, and morals that she sticks to. The queen definitely redeemed herself a bit for changing her mind.. after finally realizing how dire Mildred's situation was 😅 Smash the patriarchy!

Users who are viewing this thread