A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
"What are these names?" 😂 They're old fashioned names, QC, that's what. Gary is even out of place to me because it only became popular last century. Henry or Charles would be more appropriate lol.

I don't care if either the daughters and Cinderalla find their men or not, I just want the mother to find love :(

Aggregator gang
Darn, and I wanted to see her dress shopping T-T
And also going to that shop the gentleman gave her the ring for haha.
Oh well. I'll just have to be patient and wait for the big reveal and for Mildred to see those men again~
Thanks for the chapter!!

To those who don't like slow burn romance, this manhwa is not for you. For me, this is one of my fave stories so far! ♡

It mainly focuses on Mildred trying to do her best for her children's sake despite being NOT Mildred herself. She's one of my favorite protagonists~

I wonder if there was a period in western culture where people would bow(asian style) to the floor when meeting an aristocrat.

Dex-chan lover
Fufufufu... Mildred is purely beautiful~ So she had a brother huh? must be handsome and did the early Barnes couple didn't teach Ashley anything at all??😅

it's a rat poop(droppings) wouldn't they get leptospirosis no wonder many Aristocrats died because of Plague! where did they even get thoes?? did they farm rats???

Dex-chan lover
@nanakatsuchiya I think it's similar to when a person bow to the "Queen" .. it shows respect moreover to ask forgiveness.
I dont know when...what specific century do that tho. But in Early Modern European countries they did "curtesy" to show respect to Novels and Royal families.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Wdym by “What are these names”? Lmao these are some of the most normal western names that I’ve ever read out of an Asian webtoon/webnovel/manga/etc. (with an exception of some). Most of the names that I’ve seen from similar mediums were wild. And not in a good way lol.

Then again, Korean manhwas generally do well with western names. It’s mainly the Japanese western names that go above and beyond to boggle my mind 😂

@BanditHadron
@Sweet_Seats
Two knees on the ground, two hands on the ground... is absolutely not a european thing. The kneeling thing in europe (one knee) is mostly for royalty and in the church... At most, i can imagine for some important noble... not just some random "lady" in the street... The scene was unnatural.

Users who are viewing this thread