A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 4

Wow is it weird i find iris the most attractive of all the sisters? I also think ashley’s blue eyelashes has a negative impact on me

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!!
I really appreciate how much she cares for and thinks about the girls and their futures

Thank you for the update!! This manga is like a fresh fruit 🥺 both the characters and plot are so refreshing

Rat droppings and honey... I’m glad I live in the modern world!

The MC is so level-headed. If I were in her situation, I would have acted like the stepmother in the original fairy tale or get depressed. I read spoilers about this manhwa and I honestly can't wait to see them in manhwa format!

Aggregator gang
@microcosmic lol it's not limited to asian culture to bow and kneel to someone who had higher social standing than yourself, especially if you did something quite rude( in this case, she thought she disrespected the mc because she didnt treat her like a nobility hence kneel to apologize)

Dex-chan lover
@microcosmic
That kneeling pose is pretty much standard across the world for the time period this story's set in when showing respect for people of higher rank. Sheesh.

I hope the other aristocrats don't treat her badly, she honestly deserves just the best in this world 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread