A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Yes!! Way to stand up for yourself!!! A strong, independent woman. THAT IS WHAT WE LIKE TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the chapter~!!! 😘

hahahahaha I love her so much, that is just the perfect reaction with the most innocent face hahaha

@LullabiesLullabyes great thank you, now I can never unsee that hahaha
Lord Waffle has a nice ring to it though

Dex-chan lover
Some of the background characters look like her daughters, I thought they were attending, but this is a dance for adults lol

Dex-chan lover
I love Mil. She's a good mom who's spreading the good word of her daughters and she's a great woman who can protect herself. I like that she is wary of Walford.

Ezk

I love her so much! She should not pay attention to Daniel and marry me instead

Dex-chan lover
I reckon the kid is the prince and this dude is Mr. Babysitter for the prince...

Also "I can vouch for his personality", "he's a good guy"...
REALLY? THE KID LITERALLY BOWLED YOU OVER AND REFUSED TO APOLOGIZE PROPERLY FFS

When lord what’s his name said that the young man she’s asking about is well mannered and polite, I was just like...didn’t he knock her down in the middle of the street without an apology? Iris chewed him out because he was super rude and insincere. I know she’s grasping at straws, and the guy is probably someone important, but these two main guys feel
weird to me.

Double-page supporter
@Zephyr247 Yes! This! I was like how on Earth can he lie like that to change history? She was the one who fell down in the street because of him and he just walked away. If it wasn't for her daughter, he would just walked away with out a second look at her, sprained ankle and all.

Mildred is such a QUEEN. First she said to Daniel, the supposed ML, that she didn't fully trust his character TO HIS FACE, then she "accidentally" stepped on this rude man to show him his place. seriously, she deserves a more likeably ML or even not marrying again if that's what she wished. I'm here for her interactions with her daughters anyways.

Dex-chan lover
give me this manhwa but with better side characters please

and actually focus on the daughters instead of the mother and the creepo guy no one likes

Users who are viewing this thread