A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

I'm sorry if I missed it but would anyone be able to tell me how old Baron Walford is?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the mass update! I can’t afford to read it on Tapas but it’s been fun while it lasted 😅

as a cynic, I agree with mildred. who in their right mind, with no husband and 3 daughters to marry off, wouldn't care about money? in order to be appealing to others, you need to have money. and the source of money is gone, aka the husband. even other noblewomen must care about money, they have to marry someone who's rich and has a high enough status. only those who are fortunate to not experience any hardship are allowed to be this naive. I was expecting the queen to be smarter? I know most queens are there just to look pretty, but in the past queens also took part in governance and must be able to govern effectively and understand the troubles of commoners. the queen really is naive.

also, thank you sleepy trans~~ it was a treat to be able to read this much

READ THEM MILDRED DRAAAAGGG THEM LOL anyways thank you for this mass update and your hard work 😊

It's really annoying when people who lack nothing try to preach to the less privileged about morals and their ideals.
The queen is really naive, even though this is supposed to be a world of magic and fairies there are still people, good kind people, who struggle to put food on their table. It baffles me how the queen can have this mindset while trying to take care of her nation's people. Of course it's good to selflessly help others with no benefit to yourself, but this isn't realistic for most people. People have to make ends meet, they can't be push overs or else others will take advantage of their kindness.
Thank you so much for the translation btw

And yet another manga I'm losing to tappy. Lovely. ¬_¬

Thank you so much though Sleepy! I loved your mass release! I just wish you would continue! ;_;

Dex-chan lover
Yeah sure money isn't an issue when you are wealthy, for everyone else its usually the biggest issue. Queen's being a bully but she seems too dumb or out of touch to realize it.

Thank you for the mass upload and for all the hard work! It’s sad that your stopping, but at least we’ll be able to officially support the author now :)

Ps. Tapas is actually rather generous in that you can get ink (the currency) for free through watching ads. And if you don’t want to watch ads, they give out free ink every Monday that expires Sunday (so you can use it before the next Monday rolls around).
From my experience, it’s usually around 300 ink, which is enough to purchase 1 chapter (have 1-tap on, otherwise the price is usually over 300 for the tl’d stuff). Plus, most manhwa don’t get updated more than 1 chapter a week on Tapas anyways, so it makes it hard to read a lot with just the ink from Monday’s, but you can read something.

HOLY MOLY this was such a good and interesting chapter. Really didnt expect them to drop a debate in c: Thanks for the mass release and all the work so far as well. Its a shame you will no longer be working on this :c I guess is another to add to the on hold list till official catches up.

Thank you for all you hard work all this time dear scanlation team :)

Users who are viewing this thread