A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
The Dowager was Cinderella (should be obvious by now), but she got lucky, so she doesn't know the struggles of those who didn't. She married the prince when young (basically hit the social jackpot), but most aristocratic girls cannot do that, and she wasn't raised as a proper aristocrat so she doesn't know this either.

Her belief was that being kind will reap great rewards. And that worked for her. But she doesn't know that it works for everyone. Especially since personal experiences and anecdotes are more influential than obvious facts.

She is naive. And I expect this meeting to be an eye opener for her.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

the queen mother obviously never had to hustle like mildred had to, giving away unique designs for free? puh-lease mama mildred has three daughters she needs the cash

Fed-Kun's army
Not again... I would bet that tapas goes bankrupt before this story is finished. They charge too much and people are too broke/stingy to nearly invest as much to read this. The same story with lots of publisher so far besides webtoon maybe.

I had a bad feeling due to the mass release but it can't be helped. Thank you so much for your efforts 😿💕

If you live kindly sure the heavens might help you but before that shouldn't you put in effort yourself?? The heavens gave you feet and hands. Use them

Oh and I guess your brain too. If you have one that is. That's how you should respond to people who believe all their problems will be solved by themselves

Fed-Kun's army
you would think a queen in her 60s (no matter how naive she is) had more sense but oh well...

Thank you very much for this mass release. Very good work!! I am pleased that these issues are being raised in a seemed "typical reincarnation" manga type. Unexpected turn at first, but it's pleasant.
Cheers

Double-page supporter
@Kingdo Actually the word for brioche in English is brioche, just like the word for croissant in English is simply croissant. English is funny that way, we have a lot of what they call "loan words" in which the English never bothered to come up with a word of their own and just out right stole the word from the original speakers.

I'm classically trained chef, so of course that means Escoffier's Le guide culinaire and French cooking. Meaning I know what a brioche is, but most Americans I know don't, unless they are a foodie that like French breads and desserts.

God I love this story. Mildred is a boss and she has no problems stepping up to the wrongs of the world in a mature way

Users who are viewing this thread