A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Both Queen and Countess are exactly what you would expect from a place where women are only required to look pretty and marry well - of course she's not gonna consider the other possibilities, she did everything "right" and was "rewarded" for it. Is pure and simple privileged mindset, everybody likes to see themselves as the underdog and ignore how harder life can be to other people.

Ty for this massive update and all the hard work and care you guys had!!!

THANK U SOO MUCH SLEEPY TRANSLATION FOR THE MASS RELEASE!!! I really appreciate it!!! (=^∇^=)♡♡

(I want to try reading the official version on tapas but sadly it said it wasn't available for my country...)

Giblets what an impressive mass release! Thank you for the hard work Sleepy Scans!

Also I'm super hyped that there's 4 more raw chapters out. Some more runway until we will 100% only see one chapter a week. And I can't wait to see the fallout from Mildred triggering the Dowager. 😆

Some other site posted a google translate scanlation.
But in mangadex i know u guys r translating this with great effort and quality.
I rather wait patiently for your scanlation team.
N it is all worth it!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for this mass release!!!!!
I’m crying

Rich people are a pain in the ass, want you to give them shit for free and wait for god to put food on your table

@Kingdo
Actually she never said that. The story about her saying that isn't true. Some other nobility might had said it but it predates her

Dex-chan lover
That was savage. Sad to hear you'll be dropping but thank you so much for all the work so far!
Unfortunately I don't use tapas so rip this series for me.

thank you for the last bulk updates though!
this is just a nice webtoon to look forward to and I am keeping my eye on it on Tapas.

Really, thank you still for the hard work in managing to translate these many chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread