A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

I honestly thought the Queen mother was more interesting than this.

I guess I'm the only one that feels like this is a test? For Mildred, because Daniel is the Queen Dowager's favorite (only) godson, and also because Mildred is the mother of the girl the prince is interested in? Say some objectionable things to get Mildred's measure, that sort of thing?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for all your hard work translating this Sleepy Scans!!!
Can't wait until the official catches up to here, hopefully Mildred will be able to change the Queen's outlook a bit

Thank you so much for the upspree! It is so great that I can understand what i am reading 🥰

Thanks for this massive upload lol been reading it since last night and I just finished today.

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for the mass update! I thought the dowager queen was wise but I was wrong

Double-page supporter
@Mangareader Well that's true. For example Japanese have a lot of loan words too. For example their word for bread "pan" is from the Portuguese word for bread. They also have a lot of Chinese loan words too. Many of these loan words are from centuries ago and have taken on knew meanings.

Thank you so much for translating, I'm enjoying this one a lot and your updates make my day!!

Users who are viewing this thread