A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Queen thinks that she gets to where she is today because of the "result of pain and suffering" she had gone through.

That's quite a delusion there. If Queen/Cinderella wasn't pretty, no matter how much she has been through, she wouldn't even catch the eyes of the prince. Beauty, which is a result of winning the genetic lottery IS luck after all.

For every 1 Cinderella in this world, there are thousands of Little Match Girls out there who have to fend for themselves.

Idk why people are mad with the queen i mean yes her thinking is old fashioned but you are forcing your way of thinking of modern times on her, i mean at that time (is fictinal so not really the same you get the idea) male have lot more power than womans, and yes i think is an old fashioned way to see things but you are not puting yourself in their shoes, i mean MC can see it because Iseaki and shits but if you actually when back on time and you are a woman oh boy that time to live was hard AF, i m actully impressed on the queen as MC she is hard to chage her way of thinking but her summoning her after getting what she mean is something hard to do you know?, i think she will have a serius conversation with here so think can change?(theory i have not read ahead yeah maybe i could be wrong and queen goes to dark side muahaha) and ofc i m impressed with the queen but MC is hella smart and her way on words is... NICE JOB autor i like this tale a lot hahaha.
BTW thos who are insulting the queen you need to mature a little, the way you are thinking is basically the same as a Feminazi you know... (not feminist they actually are cool and respect way of thinking and can see the whole picture i m talking about the one that want things to be their way no matter what)
sorry for grammar mistakes english is not my native language u.u

I think the difference in their beliefs has something to do with how they grew up in different era. It’s understandable.

Dex-chan lover
good thing that chick added the ''Guess ill die'' meme to herself at the end, coz the queen was already feeling validated

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad that the queen tried to question her own beliefs even if at first it's to confirm what she think is right. Not many ppl even try to give the chance of questioning and just ignore the possibility.
Plus right now it seems like she's realized that, which is why she wants to talk more.

Character growth?
You can teach an old dog new tricks? Lol

Yeah the difference in their belief is understandable, I'm very impressed with the Empress that she's questioning her beleifs to begin with. Mc is right, when the person is old it's very hard to change.

omg thank you for picking this up! :D <3 So glad I decided to come check in on this again for 'old times sake' would have missed that someone continued!

It's pretty obvious that the Queen Dowager is Cinderella, herself, and that this story is set many years after her fairy tale ending. Her inner monologue at the end there, coupled with the various other hints throughout the series, all but confirms it. It's a pretty good twist, honestly, though I wish I hadn't picked-up on it as soon as I did.

the queen dowager is def cinderella.. it's in the hair colour and then her eye colour / eyeliner is that classic light blue

Users who are viewing this thread