A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
@IceColdTeaMug
Yes, in fact he's the grandson of the fairy godmother from the cinderella story, without spoiling much this is also how he's so tightly wound into the royal family, in theory he's probably capable of controlling the country himself if he wanted.
As for the countess, as i said when he likely killed that guy, it's never a good idea to piss off a fae, they are well known for how harsh their vengeance can be, that said i don't know what he's gonna do in this case, but she made a very dangerous being angry.

Dex-chan lover
Sir Walford, I don't think you understand how rumors work. You dancing with her is more likely to confirm the rumor in people's eyes, rather than dispel it.

@gingervanilla
On paper, her previous husband's death hasn't been announced, so she's still married. She's repeatedly said that her absolute number one priority is her daughters, she worries and loses sleep over it, and presumably anything that interferes with that is an unwanted distraction. (Other than some vague warnings, she doesn't really know about the side of him that is dangerous, violent, and unconcerned about normal ethics.)

AHHHH THE EARRINGS ARE EVEN WORSE IN THIS ONE! HOW THE FUCK DOES IT JUST 180 WHEN SHES FACING AWAY. HAVE SOME CONSISTENCY!!!

are we getting that finicky to be complaining about how earrings look? yikes. 💀

Thank you for the translation!!❤️❤️❤️
I wonder who Ashley is going to end up with🤔 Or maybe she won’t be with anyone.

Countess Valerie is trying to start shit huh. Can't say I'm surprised.

I'm still wondering how her deal with the Empress Dowager will take shape.

How many more chapters must we wait until we know Casey’s age?? I tried checking 2 spoiler tags for info but they were bombs that ruined a huge part of the story 💔😢 Can someone spoil me with his age please 🥺

@Trezcast In a comment to the previous chapter, Casey's age is given as 25/26; it wasn't spoiler-tagged, and idk if it's accurate.

@icekatze I've been wondering about why her husband's death hasn't been announced; it's understandable that she'd want to keep that a secret for the sake of her daughters, but it seems strange that there isn't even a rumor about her husband already being dead. After all, his body was already found -- news of that would have leaked out at some point. Unless someone is actually keeping that news hidden. ^^;;

Users who are viewing this thread