A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Wow express! Thx a lot! So Walford with Mrs Barnes, the Prince with iris, casey with lily, and Ashley with a fairy? OK, acceptable then lol

Dex-chan lover
@cherokeemoon
No, at both event the Queen only have one attendant,
As he said, what's public is that the Queen invited her to a tea party, the fact that the Queen is displeased and then apologised was not supposed to be public.

@cherokeemoon in some way I can understand the formalities and authors attempt to keep true to the setting. What would you think to see a Queen dowager publically apologize to someone with lower status?

To the common folks, she would be seen as a humble ruler but to the royal and noble institution, it would be detrimental to their overall prestige. There one who should be blamed is the viscountess for babbling her mouth.

Double-page supporter
@LazyDude890 If it is a 'gift' of some kind it can't be an outright curse, so my personal guess would be it has something with repelling women that are not 'suitable' for him.

I still can't get over the novel ver. of Iris and Lily and the manhwa ver. ... Coz they look gorgeous in the novel, but here they're just plain, like... Common face? It's even worse than that, if I'm being honest.. Welp, not complaining coz stories still following the ori... Mm~

I love that the characters lashes match their eyes! It looks so unique 😍

She said that Sir Casey gave off a cute feeling when he appeared like a blushy boy.

Daniel is quite cute nowadays too. Honestly good taste on his part.

i love how this is sort of a slow burn and, idrk about how love works when youre not in your 20s (i was told that is very different), but i get the feeling that what mildred and daniel have is sort of realistic? male lead isnt pushy, demanding, or toxic; female lead is acting her age (ig) and can fight her own battles without a knight in shining armor; and their relationship isnt rushed, you can feel the build up on both parties' feelings. (although i kinda dont like that mildred is still pushing the ashley x prince or cinderella agenda, i understand where shes coming from)

Group Leader
UHHH... Daniel, you so fine. Why can't they just get together already? 😑

Ngl, I love to see progress with Mildred and Daniel. However, it makes me worried that Ashley may know something is wrong because she doesn’t know what happened to her father yet. I hope that’s properly addressed.

Users who are viewing this thread