A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

Fed-Kun's army
According to the Latest Updates feed, chapter 27 was uploaded here over 10 hours ago, but I keep getting a chapter unavailable on it...

well thanks to chapter 27 popping out of nowhere I took a look into the comment page and got to know that Sleepy translations has the series up to chapter 32 😂

you can read till chap32 on the sleepy translations website. they have announced that they will be dropping it due to the english release. thank you sleepy translations for the chapters till now!

Found the chapters on mangago!

http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/i_raised_cinderella_preciously/

Warning though, it is better not to use mangago in general. Chapters on mangago are stolen from websites such as mangadex and bato.to
Also mangago's connection is not secure, meaning if you make an account on there, your password can be stolen by hackers quite easily! Only, if you make an account, let me stress that.

Just thought a warning would be good to issue beforehand! Enjoy. ^^

For those wanting to read further chapters after ch 13 go to the sleepy translations website and you will find chapters upto ch 32.

I would like them to continue translation for this series. It's somehow different from other mediocre isekai'd manhwa and feels pretty interesting and the story moves with a suitable pace.

Most scans groups drop projects when there is an official translation elsewhere out of respect for the author. You can read scans of the official version on bato.to under its official title.

Group Leader
They’re already up to Ch. 32 on their website: https://sleepytranslations.com/series/i-raised-cinderella-preciously/

the way the author brings you into different settings is different. they introduce you in a way like you're actually there. and you kind of get to see how those social parties and the dances work. it's SO good.

Users who are viewing this thread