A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

I'm kind of torn
on her favoritism. I mean I don't like that she did it, but she noticed it was an issue immediately so while she didn't step back I hold out hope she addresses it soon with the girls. Sadly, her strong intention to follow the Cinderella plotline may ruin her relationship with her daughters if she doesn't stop soon.

Didn't she have an epiphany in the earlier chapters, not sure which chapter, about the fact that the story may not be Cinderella at all and it's just a story similar and she just assumed it was Cinderella, so way is she back on this Cinderella shit, you do know that you showing favoritism like this may actually divide her girls instead of bringing them together like she wanted. I hope she addresses that cause if not it'll cause a big issue later on

The FL and Ashley are okay, but the two step sisters are the ones I find most interesting. Also thank-you for the translation! :)

Gosh I really like this one. A caring, clever, thoughtful, older mc. A kind, patient, resptful ml. All 3 sisters being kind to each other. This story adds tension in all the right ways, without resorting to jealousy plots or making the male lead controlling. I really, really like it. It's not overly tropey, this is really lovely just by being well executed.

Yeah sure, Wilfred, keep making excuses and that will lead you straight to friendzone if not for your ML halo.

Daniel is giving me the creeps. He seems rather manipulative and ruthless behind it all. But he's obviously a ML and will get the girl he wants effortlessly. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread