A Wife Who Heals with Tights - Ch. 28

lol people mad because some other group are translating this manga.

Group Leader
Welp got sniped again huh. @bedis Please stop this you're actions are seriously childish both in the discord, and here. We just got ourselves a website and please don't ruin it.

Group Leader
@bedis Guess why? Do you still expect us to not ban you on the discord after breaking all the rules, sniping us on 2 series, and now ruining our plans?

@bedis The least you could do is actually try to make your scans quality, it isn't even spelled well. Or, in your case, isin't spelled well.

Group Leader
@MrOGZ did i ask to get unbanned? no i didint so what does me breaking the discord's rules have to do with this? and if you have a problem with me dm me about it and dont bother others with you trying to start drama

Group Leader
@bedis How is the dude who's been trying to avoid all kinds of dramas for the past 5months trying to start a drama, this is not a drama, this is simply you sniping us the 3rd time. You are the one trying to start a drama.

I love me some scanlator drama. As long as someone's illegally translating the manga that isn't their property, I don't care.

Dex-chan lover
Headline News: local green name snipes, other green name aren't happy.

Users who are viewing this thread