A Wife Who Heals with Tights - Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
What!? What!? Why can't I find this job listing on Indeed? Damn...

Group Leader
the explanation of gyusu has more text than this whole chapter

Aggregator gang
The "credit" pages of this chp has more text than the whole series

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
inb4 chapters removed. (Please DON'T remove the chapters)

Dex-chan lover
Wow I always thought the mrOG dude was kind of an ass but I never thought he was THAT asshole of an ass. His comments on these comment section were almost all passive aggressive pretentious shits too. Snipe them more, good for you.

Group Leader
To everyone, thats the money i made out of my own business called akimeri merchs which is here: https://akimeri.xyz/, i don't make a single sent out of scanlation, where i don't have a patreon, paypal, or any other donation places related to my group Eidetic Memoscans (Except ko-fi, but that's for the website host money, i don't even got anything from there) . That business does not belong to Eidetic Memoscans, but me personally, and it's a business i do with my friend. @bedis Stop trying to send things with no context. Tho the context was about Paarthurnnax (Bedis's sniping friend) making fun of that business, saying shit like i don't make any money out of it, and i was pissed at him for sniping us on all the shit we have. I'm not the bad guy here.

@Grimwear @Xystus

Dex-chan lover
She should have said: "Your job of worshipping my tights." It would have sounded more like a job.

Group Leader
@MrOGZ bitch i have nothing to do with that i'm not even with the credits dont blame me

Dex-chan lover
@MrOGZ who cares about the $ origin but why are you using your wealth to talk other people down? No matter the context that's just rude, egoistic and complete snob of you.

Fed-Kun's army
ah yes my favourite midnight snack, scanlation "drama"

Dex-chan lover
The tension in here is so high, you could mistake it for Taito-kun's shoulders.

Dex-chan lover
I just spent more time reading the wikipedia page of onomatopoeia than the actual chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread