A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 21

that little shit JUST WHO TF DOES THAT JEALOUS ARSE THINK HE IS?!?!?!
oh my poor eleanor she deserves much better and im sure she will later in the future but it doesn't stop me from being pissed off
~( TロT)σ
thank you for translating! <3

Thanks for the double release! Just... what IS the shota/fake hot priest? I mean, from what we know so far, his deal is to make sure she abandons her humanity, but what IS his plan in the long run?

We can freely despise the f*cker who not only took credit for her work and the men who rejected her but honestly, it pains me to see that there wasn't at least ONE decent human being in the latter two (those that simply doubted her knowledge, I get in that era more would be inclined to religion but from where I've understood in history lessons, academians SHOULDN'T be so hasty to dispose of potential talents like her)

Honestly, if she wasn't so good natured (and this is most likely what our little baddie wants to happen), this is actually the darkest thing I'd hope for these morons. Let another plague ravage (I know its a terrible thing to say given our own terrible set of circumstances) and let the credit stealing f*cker to suffer the consequences

Thank you so much for these 2 new chapters!

Just how did this damn guy manage to get in and add something to the holy water, seriously ;_;
This is definitely a turning point that will make her leave that place definitely though, but I hope it will be after she is proven innocent to everyone and every single one of these damn villagers are punished for it, and not because she needs to flee T_T

😢Nooooo. How could he sit there and just let this happen??😢 And when are they gonna kill the apothecary and that vampire piece of shit?

Double-page supporter
Hope she dies. Because that's all she deserves for not ousting the apothecary in the first place. A retard deserves to die an unjust death. At least that way this shit-stain of a story ends.

Yeah seriously eff all of them wonder how caidel will help her hope that scientist gets what's coming to him

@Siikalahna
Are you serious? Who would believe her? Her only friend is in danger by being her friend, the guys are all jerks, the woman are jealous gossipers, and the town hates her for no reason. She probably doesn't say anything because nothing good will come of it.

Double-page supporter
I think she's dumb to stick around these assholes. There's a fine line between kindness and idiocy and Eleanor is just an idiot for putting up with this bullshit regardless of whether or not the herbs that grow there are great. I love her but she's a huge idiot, never speaks up for herself starting with that apothecary bastard and she herself let it come this far. Noah says she isn't human or something but even a human wouldn't put up with this treatment.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate that selfrightous vampire and that jealous apothecary guy. They are the real monsters here.

@cherokeemoon I think only reason shes even sticking around is this location has the herbs she needs and needs to stay to help noah. She didn't expect noah to be apart of the group to backstab her.

Also this situation happened before she thought if it cant work out here theres no where it will so whats the point.

@Sparklepink12k yeah the people there already view her as guilty or plain just dont like her so any attempts to defend herself would go to deaf ears.

She just tries to live a lowkey lifestyle and not interact with others so no drama can occur but even then they come after her but with help of that scumbag noah.

Dex-chan lover
Whoaa....reading this makes me so angry :( And now it even ended on a cliffhanger...such torture ;A;

Users who are viewing this thread