A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 30

@playr543 I won't spoil too much, but you should kinda know that Eleanor is not really desperate for romantic love right now. It's not like she actually needs Noah if she can't be with Caidel. Although Noah will try to use the immortality card to convince her, she will be like "I am not interested in you".

Ellen is so sweet and non threatening most of the time that I forget how intelligent she really is.

Thanks for the update and picking this up!
I was really worried when this was dropped (knowing its within reason, hoping someone else would pick up Duke, Why are you doing this? and Priscilla's Marriage Request) that I went ahead and ask for spoilers in NU threads
To anyone interested (brief warning, my memory is sh*tty so take this all with a grain of salt. Thankfully, compared to most spoilers I've read in other series, this one hasn't gotten THAT deep in darkness),
after CaidelxMCs festival date, apparently Noah's plan was to basically help both Ellen and Caidel's professional work/job to be done/finish. I barely remember the spoilers but Noah in a disguise was in charge of one of the festival game where the reward/item was coincidentally the missing herb Ellen needs, so contract wise, their relationship is over. Caidel goes home to report to the Earl, and Ellen starts on Noah's request on the potion. Caidel goes back in town and to his surprise, everyone of the townspeople does not remember Ellen (not even Sophie), Caidel goes back dumbfounded. As the Earl's adopted child, he is invited in a noble party where he coincidentally meets/sees Ellen and she is being treated as a marquis's daughter/relative of some sort. Spoilers barely mention what happens during the party but its implied Ellen still remembers him, one thing led to another and they somehow lead to a kiss (with a really awkward reaction from Ellen, not the embarrassed/bashful kind apparently)

THANK YOU FOR PICKING IT UP ❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you for your hard work. Sending lots of love your way ❤️❤️❤️ also I still can't figure out just what Ellen is.

Tbh knowing that Ellen's character doesn't want love and she becomes difficult later makes me want to read this less. Still, I like Caidel so I guess I'll keep reading for him. Noah is annoying lol, but he has his own charms sometimes

THANK YOU so much for picking up this project!

After it was recently dropped, I thought I wouldn't be seeing any new chapters for a long time if not ever ;_;

idk but ellen's character feels so inconsistent so its a bit off for me, but i'll still reading this for puppy ML bc his character is rare

Users who are viewing this thread