A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 34

Another lovely chapter that fluffs the heart. If only we could remove Noah from existence to make this chapter perfect.

earl you are so sexy thank you

and a cute cute update, thank youuuuuu! ♥

Fed-Kun's army
The cockblocking is so annoying and kind agetting boring.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@ibnat agreed. If the term ever appears in a dictionary. Noah's face should be right there.

Aggregator gang
now i know why Ciadel's attire annoyed me so much, he looks like an overgrown shota, also Noah's constant interference its just annoying at this point.

at some point my mind's just gonna instantly stop processing information until noah is out of the frame because that's how much he annoys me

Great job as usual with the chapter! 😃

To answer your question, Ellen will probably reveal to Caidel that those are the herbs they were looking for, since she is always selfless and wouldn't want to force Caidel to stay.

Fed-Kun's army
What really sucks is that even though he's supposed to be after a potion that would allow him to die, I'm certain the fucker is going to stick around.

Ah man, the author has made Noah so hateable. I hope it’s intentional and Noah gets some major comeuppance otherwise it would feel like a major letdown after all this build up to not get some catharsis.

Double-page supporter
Ok, who else totally thought the box was a bomb or something?

Hmm I think she will tell him and they'll just part ways. I feel like Ellen isn't the type to just keep him around partially because she would feel guilty if she lied. I don't even think they'll be able to properly finish the date, but if they do it's gonna have a sad ending smh 😭

noah is seriously expressing major red flag behavior in trying to ISOLATE ellen, which is a solid part of every abuser's m.o. i hope people do realize that instead of trying to romanticize noah's behavior because it's kinda 😬

Users who are viewing this thread