A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 45 - End of Season 1

Thank you ❤️
The answer to your question, it's probably that people died in her past and most likely she was indirectly responsible. How she got her immortality is impossible to guess right now.

And the Earl is really cool and beautiful 😍 I feel like she is pretty much untouchable, so things probably won't go Noah's way.

@Zinon That can't be since their past was already explored. She accidentally woke him from his slumber not too long ago and then it backfired for him when he tried to suck her blood and kill her.

CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 2😆
Thank so much for your wonderful work and for making it this far, hope to see you soon with the next season ♥😍♥😍♥

@Zinon So yeah, absolutely nothing romantic about it on his part, not even a twisted form of it. He just wants to control her.
Considering there are no other characters introduced so far, he is probably also the main villain.

This is a Josei manga, so unlike a Shoujo it probably has no qualms to introducing twisted characters just for the sake of them being twisted.

can't wait for the next season!
the author really played with my heart there when ellen covered caidel's lips
also the earl and noah? i wasn't expecting that wow
i honestly don't know how this is gonna go now considering how many twists the author has put in (all of which i was not expecting at all🤯)
i just hope noah doesn't play any tricks and doesn't harm ellen or caidel even though that's probably very unlikely knowing him *sigh*
thank you for you hard work so far :)

earl hadeslane continues to be the best character and if she were to get a spinoff I'd go feral

GET OUT OF HERE DUMB NOAH. AHAHAHahhahahAHHAhahhaHHA I AM SO ANNOYED WITH HIM

NOAH PLS LEAVE THEM ALONE IS2G
on another note, caidel and ellen are literally so cute I CANT

Thanks for the update and also thank you for your hard work so far~^^
I am looking forward to seeing the 2nd season🤩

Noah really be out here testing my patience!!!
On another note, I love how the Earl wasn't fooled at all. can't wait for season 2!

Contributor
Damn but I love awesome-scary mom.

It's a pity that there's almost no way she'll approve of the romance, being the sensible person that she is. Dear lord, what a pickle. XD

i wonder what Noah is tryna to do...he obviously know Caidel's true identity yet he introduced Eleanor to the high society, where she could meet Caidel... 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread