A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 45 - End of Season 1

Fed-Kun's army
My bet is that the vampire guy was her childhood friend that she promised to be together forever with when she was 3 and when he got turned into a vampire he made her immortal or something and messed up everyone around her because he wants to be the only one or something...

Dex-chan lover
im so fucking happy about season 2 being already out coz that cliffhanger would have killed me slowly!

ty so much for all the chapters so far!

i fcking hope they can at least seal the fucker, coz they will probably wont be able to kill him

Aggregator gang
@Zinon it's shown his backstory already and it's implied he's VERY (probably atleast a few generations) old at this point though?

HSKJAHSKAJ noah and earl might've met in the past, prolly when earl was young? HMMMMMM

BUT the scene between our two lovebirds was so cute i wish they find genuine happiness UHG

man caidel i'm sorry but your mum is ridiculously hot

Thank you so much for translating and uploading, this story has turned into one of my favourites! I eagerly await the next season!!! 😍

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god; the earl is sooo cool!! I'm totally fangirling here XDD

Dex-chan lover
"I erased their memories because I wanted to forget them." What? What does their memories have to do with you forgetting? If you want to forget, that's fine, but leave everyone else out of your mental lobotomizing. Uhg... They're really just gonna let that slide, huh.

Users who are viewing this thread