A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 46

NANIIIIIIIIIIIII THAT'S CRAZY. I'm sure she remembers him right? Thanks as always for the update! No need to worry about taking a break since you already outpace basically every other translator group in existence with your updates. I speak for all of us when I say we could not be more grateful for your updates!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone so sure that he is Caidel? (even if it is quite likely since it gives more drama that way) Pretty sure there are plenty of black-haired kids with yellow eyes.

If that is Caidel then Eleanor isn't that old as I thought but rather by a few years?! >:O
Or what if that baby is Caidel's father... nah

Thanks for the update. Well uhh... I certainly didn't expect this level of plot twist. I mean, sure there might be an age gap kind of thing with Ellen's semi immortality (we don't exactly know how far her level of immortality is, like is she immune to injury of illness? Or is it just stopping age immortality), but her essentially being involve in raising Caidel even if it was just his early years is... odd. Meh. Still, I'll ship it though. Guy's a great ML, and Ellen needs that push to help her get away from Noah.

So if that's Caidel, then Eleanor's only in her 20's. I assumed she was at least several centuries old considering the fact she's looking for a way to sleep forever (or was that Noah?).

Aggregator gang
Huh I thought Eleanor was much older than Caidel. or maybe that's not him.

Assuming that that child is Caidel it could mean that the witch Caidel remembers when he was a child was really Eleanor? Only she would have white hair. . .

I kinda want that this is caidels dad at least and not caidel himself. I want Ellen to be a little bit older bc how can she know so much about herbs and be at "fault" for so many deaths in just 20 years? That would be insane.

So if Ellen is the arson, how did she get her green eyes back? At one point they completely turned black. What changed???? Or is that theory wrong and they aren't the same person?

Thank you for the chapter (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Thank you for the chapter, the suspense was killing me 😍

@Mugabe22 @Spinaple @Nameee Actually, exactly how old is she or stuff like how many people died because of her was never stated or implied. All we know is that she is immortal and "some" people probably died because of her, that is all. So her being like only 10 years than Caidel doesn't actually contradict anything so far.
Immortal also means she does not die by other means, which seems to be spot on from what we have seen so far.

I actually knew she could not be very old, because she is not a cynical person but rather childish. So even if she is like 10 years older than Caidel, since she only had some human interaction their mental age is pretty close 😅

I have a feeling it's would be him mid reading this chapter
thank you so much for the chapter

the baby (& even the teacher) resembles caidel but HMMMM if eleanor was the arsonist it must've been due to an accident or smthng but HMMMM her origin is still a mystery

THATS CAIDEL THATS CAIDEL THATS CAIDEL IM CALLING IT (kinda obvious but eh)

Users who are viewing this thread