A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 46

Ellen is an immortal
A way to determine if it's true is if she was supposed to die from a disease but managed to live. That can explain her white hair (since her hair turns white every time she gets sick).

Isn't she supposed to be immortal and have lived for long?
If any things it would be close to caidel's ancestor or it wouldn't make sense

Omg Caidel's mother! Of course. Thank you for translating!! You deserve a bigger break tbh, no need to apologize. You're doing great!

헐😮 thank you for the chapter hope you rested well !
i mean, i kinda saw that coming the moment i saw that the lady had the same dark hair and golden eyes but that still shocked me o-o
if that baby is caidel though, i feel like there's a lot of things that wouldn't make sense??
that baby could also be his dad or smth who knows
ahhhh i'm even more confused than before😭

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨OH NO PLOT TWIST ALERT 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

woah woah woah
another plot twist🤔
if that is caidel, how would that make sense though considering how neither of them seem to remember each other🤨
like... is this another memory manipulation that ellen did or?? but even if it's that, she must've altered her memories too cause she doesn't seem to remember caidel ??
aaahhh nothing makes sense again we need more info!! i have so many questions but no answers😭

the PLOT THICKENS
okay but seriously i'm having trouble wrapping my head around this
am i just dumb and missed things out cause there's A LOT of plot holes rn
i mean all will probably be explained in due time but i am more confused than ever 「(゚ペ)

okay i get we're all a bit confused but can we talk about how sad this chapter was am i the only one that found ellen's story (so far anyway) sad....i know that teacher's probably not got long left cause of all the death flags but it's still quite pitiful. also, imagine present day ellen with brown hair omg i need to see how that would look like🤩

Wait a moment...
Ellen is inmortal... But the baby seems to be Caidel, or maybe he is just his great grandfather o something like that...

Help :)

Dex-chan lover
What? Is Caidel also an immortal or is Caidel something like the great great great grandchild of her teacher's son? I wasn't expecting that.

Users who are viewing this thread