A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 52

Would've love to see them in physical combat though, like punches and kicks. 🤣

i’m still worried about that look on his face from the end of the other chapter..
thank you for the chapter!!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I have high patience, so i can wait for your chapters.

I think both got severely injured at the end, i bet we'll see them both bleeding, Noah will flee and Caidel&Eleanor will help the Earl.

so we're really jus gonna act like caidel never made that face at the end of last chapter ??

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, now i'm expecting caidel to kill noah and somehow get his immortal curse before this ends, or both caidel and eleanor die in the end, just a guess though.

call me crazy but if that monster(im srry i forgot his name) were actually a masochist i wouldve been so happy and i swear if something happens to caidel elenor or the earl IM THROWING

UGH noah has a loose screw tbh i can see why ellen found him annoying lmao

also i love how the earl clearly loves our boi caidel <3 I HOPE AUTHOR DOESN'T LET THE EARL DIE THO DON'T DO THIS TO US

Noah....he’s more fked up than I thought. Damn. Wanting someone to solely rely on you and cut off any other connections? Piss off.
Yes Earl defend your precious bby son!
Caidel we still haven’t forgotten your face from last chapter so you better watch yourself.

I would read a while WEBTOON about the earl’s life. Her toughness reminds me a bit of the MC from “Bring the love”, and that’s always a good sign.

Dex-chan lover
i aint trusting caidel yet...that face is not something we just gloss over

I'm in on the theory that caidel is angry at Noah and not at Eleanor and that's why he was angry on the last chapter

Users who are viewing this thread