A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 55

hnnnngh there are times i think this webtoon will have a tragic ending but i hope not :(((((((((

I'm sooo suspicious of caidel now and what Noah said about the likes of caidel uuurgh no man that forgiving

Okay but that look Caidel gave when Eleanor finally admitted it?? What?? I'm not 100% about that guy, but Noah can deffo go jump off a damn cliff and stay smooshed.

Also, I love your word vomit! Thank you for all you do! <3

caidel i love u but on god i have no idea what's going on in your mind rn
on another note i still love love love the chemistry between caidel and ellen even if it's partially fake on caidel's side :/

Hate to say it but.... Noah might be right. We gonna some yandere shit from caidel soon. Eleanor deserves a break from trash people around her. Caidel, don't be like them

People called Noah a monster because he was murdering people. He was never an innocent.

The fact Caidel's face keeps going from lovey dovey to dark doesn't make me feel too good about this cjfjdjjds

And with Noah, I have mixed feelings about him, like he is a complex character and I don't think we should apply "human morals" to non-human creatures. I don't know how to explain it but I agree he's like a toxic parent to Ellen. I think he somehow treasures her but his ways are not quite right lolol this girl needs a break

ofcourse noah wll win this isn't the end but earl will be alive
i had to say the colors were fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread