A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 56

For the people questioning whether Noah is dead, its purposefully left ambiguous. The earl says the winner gets to say what happens and since she won (by in some way subduing or killing Noah) she got to say what happened.

Is anyone thinking Noah killed the earl and disguising as her? I mean how many twist have we got, one more wouldn't kill

Dex-chan lover
fuck i hope noah didnt kill the earl and is pretending to be her now,i think that may be possible coz theres no way she won that easily, and since it looks like caidel is into bullshit mode, noah pretending to be the earl could poison his mind until he fucks up and then reveal himself to eleonor and go: ''See? only i understand you after all''

fuck me....caidel pls stahp

I think everyone is thinking the same that Maybe Noah won and is pretending to be the Earl. That would suck.

The Caidel expressions are worrying me but if the series follows usual genre conventions then I’m guessing that since Caidel is our hero, he’s probably unsettled for a reason that might fall along the lines that he’s worried for Ellen or something like that. I don’t think it’s anything like he wants to hurt her or something. But If it is that, I’d be seriously disappointed in Caidel.

Also the Noah vs Earl battle was resolved soooo fast. I guess this isn’t a battle manga but it was a bit anticlimactic.

how is noah going to be even "detained"???????

anyway, i think caidel is psychologically tormented rn with all the revelations. he loves eleanor but at the same time is conflicted because she is the one he has been looking for all along. i do wish we get a chapter with his pov soon! i'm so curious :<

I agree! It seems really cruel of Caidel to validate her so much and then hurt her, so I really don't want to believe it. This is just a guess, but I think we'll probably get a happy ending, we might just have to suffer a lot for it.

Lmao now I'm just thinking about Caidel indirectly proving Noah's accusation right and ruining the fragile trust Ellen has built after so much loneliness. All aboard the incoming angst train, ig

The slum fire wasn't really Ellen's fault at the end of the day. The other villagers set fire to her house and chained her inside, leaving her to die first, so in reality that was the consequence of their actions. You reap what you sow, and they attacked her first. She was innocent until they backed her into a corner.

Caidel has hidden agenda I’m sure, perhaps the earl already knew about that so she let Ellen took residence in the mansion so she could monitor both of them... and probably stop him from doing something stupid later on.

when noah said said a man who only says good things like that always has a different purpose...... i hate to say it but maybe the clown had a point

MD@Home
I hope Caidel’s eyes are due to his worry that he won’t be able to control himself since the girl he loves is living under the same roof

Double-page supporter
@sailorpluto247 Yes, but I'm sure many of the others who died in the village weren't instigators, and that there were innocent children and such. It's complicated.

if caidel ever does betray ellen, i don't think she'd ever recover from that :((

Caidel, i don t get it why he's so fixed on getting revenge? He's mother was already dead and his father was an asshole who used to hit him everyday and the villagers was the one to go and ask for troubles by burning her alive, and literally she didn't kill anyone she just tried to survive by summoning a devil to save her from the fire and she wasn't aware of the condition of that wish is was to trade the villagers souls, AND he looks creepy with that suspicion face he's making every time he sees her

Users who are viewing this thread