A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 60

thank you for the updates!
it seems like sophie’s caught on i wonder if she’s going to confront ellen👀 on another note, there’s been SO many red flags ever since chapter 51😭😭

thank you for the updates!!! caidel rly keeps me on my toes idk what he’s thinking but it’s definitely suspicious ><

i think sophie's last line indicates that she remembers ellen...
"she made reagents to erase impossible memories, which is impossible in real life"
it's are impossible in real life, but as the book says, eleanor is an excellent alchemist, so she thought it would be possible.
maybe she forgot about it, but she met ellen again and regained some memories🤔

CAIDEEEEL

I want to think that you're pointing out Eleanor's immature actions without any malice but boi your actions the last few chapters makes me suspicious aAaAaAAaHHHH

I'M HAVING TRUST ISSUES I CANT

caidel seriously makes me anxious hope we get his pov soon! anw thanks so much for the updates!! ❤️

Congratualtions on catching up with the raws! At this point, half of this manhwa is translated by you alone 😊
Although this does make me a bit sad that now we won't get releases faster than weekly 😥

Now, allow me to give my 2 cents on the whole "memory erasing" plot device.
Ellen has this powerful card at her disposal at any time in the "memory erasing", so the most natural question is when she will use it next.
The author knows this so maybe if the plan is to never use it again in the future, a situation has to be devised where she will never want to use it again.
So a combination of self-aware characters in Caidel + her feeling the tragedy of a lost relationship + her promise to Caidel might ensure that she will never use the "memory erasing" on them again. It's like having a nuke, but you can't use it since the consequences are impossible to deal with.

So yeah, there is a good chance she won't use it again.

Also, right now their relationship is not complete since they both have secrets untold, which is also the main cause for the unease we are all feeling.
1. Caidel hasn't told her yet that he is the child in her memories. That will probably be a big reveal with potential of being both good or bad. Ellen probably thinks she killed that child, which is adding to her guilt.
2. Ellen hasn't told him yet about her immortality and her plan to sleep forever.
I have a feeling that things will go down exactly at the end of Season 2 or something, which implies a lot of wait time 😥

yay!! i’m happy that you’ve caught up to the raws thank you for the hard work please rest well :’)

i feel like sophie knows something’s up and maybe even remembers ellen or fragments of her memory are slowly coming back after seeing her again. also, i’m wondering if the name ‘eleanor’ was already written on the last page of the book or if sophie wrote it before losing her memories kind of like ju-in from inso’s law and his post it notes in order to not forget dani?? idk maybe i’m completely off but i just feel like sophie knows more than she’s letting on

i think somehow sophie's heart remembers ellen (y'know those sayings where the mind forgets but the heart remembers typa stuff) but i hope their friendship will be rekindled <3

also, i appreciate that caidel pointed that out to ellen but sometimes it feels like there's more weight to his words than one might think

Thank you for your work♥️♥️♥️
I also think that deep in heart Sophie remembers Eleanor, well i hope so

we love you translator san. please take care of your health and sleep well.

We really need caidel's pov. I hope we get it soon 🤔

Also, thank you so much for your hard work! You're a saving grace for readers like me 🙇‍♀️

omg thank you so much for all the translations, I was not expecting to find like 6 new chapters all of a sudden.

You are seriously the best.

AAAAAAAA MY GOD YOU'RE A MADLAD WITH ALL THESE CHAPTERS I CANNOT EVEN

You are honestly the greatest TL in existence you even put entire groups to shame SINGLE HANDEDLY. I've never seen a group make so many translations this fast let ALONE a single person and I honestly could not thank you enough for all the work you've put in.

Users who are viewing this thread