A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 62

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Caidel, no!
What if we make her the executioner of Death Sentenced prisioners?

“a witch’s hopeless wish”
the ‘witch’ is ellen and her wish is eternal sleep so i guess that’s her wish that can’t be fulfilled?

ahhh the earl is finally back i missed u queen pls don’t hurt ellen tho also caidel your sus behaviour is starting to show in front of ellen now....

If he says yes I swear...... It's pretty obvious the fire was a consequence of the hate the villagers had for ellen. So don't go blaming her

What if Caidel has decided to play along with loving Ellen just so he can rip that away from her as punishment, since she can't die. T_T What if after doing that he just has her somehow eternally imprisoned to suffer her nightmares without eternal sleep? Are you really going to blame Ellen for what happened now?!!! "[She] didn't start the fireee, it was always burning since the world's been turning!!"

Let's go evil, revenge Ellen, let's go!

bro this is making me so nervous i can’t stand it 😭😭 i feel like caidel won’t be able to answer but even if he says yes i hope the earl knows it wasn’t intentional (it seems like she doesn’t know ellen’s full backstory??) i mean at this point i have more trust in the earl than caidel but idk maybe she's not as chill as we think she is who knows

Tbh it felt like Caidel might use her to create medicine and alchemy stuff because of how knowledgable she is. I don't have much evidence to back up that Caidel will use her. It's just a vibe.

I mean Caidel is a person that she trusts the most. Caidel will still have some resenting feelings towards her is she is the arsonist. Who's to say that it's completely off the table?

nahh f this shit i’m starting to feel anxious again caidel pls explain yourself this is DRAINING
i'm having to do mental gymnastics every chapter to try and figure out what's going through your head

NOt sure why Caidel would care if she is the arsonist. He had no reason to like anyone in that village

Perhaps Caidel is silently a psychopathic... he’s maintaining a visage that he’s a man in love but actually he’s waiting for a chance to give retribution 🤔
Idk guys... I don’t want Ellen experience pain anymore...

thanks as always for the updates! I'm super interested to see what Caidel says now that he knows eleanor was technically the arsonist or rather the one responsible. I'm also curious as to why he gripped elenaors hand so hard that seemed a bit off

There have been hints that Caidal might not be too fond of Ellen anymore. He's been encouraging, but not like he was before. His encouragement has held a not so small dose of blame too. He definitely is blaming her for destroying his village (which, BTW, why wasn't he killed during that? I cant remember if they addressed that). The hand squeezing to me seemed like some of his real emotions were leaking out while he was acting.

Users who are viewing this thread