A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 64

bet money the ending scene in this manhwa is gonna be ellen going to noah’s grave ‘in tears begging’ and noah waking up

let’s prepare ourselves just in case 😭😭😭 i want a happy ending but like everything about caidel is suspicious rn

it’s so funny how much the vibe of this manhwa has completely changed from the first chapters💀
at first we were all like uwuwu another cute lil romance but here we are with an immortal girl that wants eternal sleep and a boy who's psychologically conflicted/disturbed

thank you for your hard work♥♥

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Good job Zenny.

It would've been pretty ironic that Noah changed to her appearance but couldn't see himself in the mirror, since he's a vampire.

@corinna
I'll pay the author double their yearly earnings so that doesn't happen.

i mean, if noah wasn’t so emotionally abusive and manipulative maybe i would’ve liked him more :// he’s not exactly wrong in warning ellen but like you said, his methods were just not it...

thank you for your hard work kiko and zenny!!!

omg i just went back to check last chapter and caidel really did PRESS his fingers into ellen’s neck😳😳

"i was wondering if ellen knew about mr. caidel's identity"
"go with mr. caidel and get hurt lots while you're at it"
"come to my grave in tears begging and i'll wake up for you"
"i want to believe it's my own misunderstanding"

SO MANY RED FLAGS plus all the other sus things from the past 20 chapters....pls tell me this isn't going to be a tragedy my heart can't take it
thank you for the update🤩 yall did amazing!

Me like every other shoujo comic I see shit: "Yeah yeah I know terrible ML can change and all do your thing etc."

Me in this shoujo comic seeing shit: "OMG WHEN WE ARE GETTING THE PART WHERE ELEANOR SAVES HIM ALREADY AUTHOR PLS"

noah’s really out here manifesting caillen's downfall huh
mans said i'll see u when you regret not choosing me.....

@corinna if that happens i'm actually gonna lose my shit😇

I believe in Noah! I'm ready and here for the tragedy train. Caidel's recent behavior is too suspicious for me. I also just don't think Ellen can have a happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread