A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
i mean i would feel bad about his conflict if his father wasnt a piece of shit, but he totally deserved to die

Tbh I hope this two separate for a while to sort ouT their feelings. Both of them are a mess at the moment. And we all knew it, but it still hurt when Caidel said he was “acting and lying” all those moments with Eleanor. Poor child really isn’t at fault here. His father was the reason she almost DIED. Caidel may be the ML I like the least so far..... I just wanna know how all this will end😂

@Hollow7F IKR? His father was an ass that even was one of the reasons his mother died. Why he wanted to get revenge is beyond me. He even said his father was his whole world. Like wtf?

Damn, they have the most complicated relationship in manhwaland and I love and I'm here for it. Give me more angst!

The amount of smooth brains in this thread who don't understand context is unreal. If you can't understand why Caidel remembers his father fondly you're forgetting what his life was like after he was orphaned. This doesn't mean it's Eleanor's fault, but it isn't unreasonable for Caidel to have preferred his life with his father to the orphanage.

Does anyone know any other place to access the raws — it only shows 4 chapters for me when I click mangadex’s “raws” link... Or are we completely caught up 🥺🥺 I need to know what happens 😭

Double-page supporter
but you are wrong she is still not the arsonist that was the villagers themselves for sure

Users who are viewing this thread