A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 72

Thank you for translating. I couldn't read some parts because the English was on top of the Korean but other than that the translations were as great as always. I still don't know how to feel about Caidel and Eleanor after we found out about everything. The age difference is about 5 or 6 years was it. I have to say that's a lot better than another manhwa (where the age difference is about thousands of years apart even when one of the people has lived three lives). I'm glad this story is as good as always and I hope we get to read more fluff. I think my heart might explode after I've read so much drama. Thank you as always

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, they didn't seal the deal. We'll get 'em next time.

I'm also interested in knowing how Elleanor felt when dying and reviving.

lmao the deep muscular voice 🤣I would feel uncomfortable too.

Thank you for the chapter as always!

Dex-chan lover
So precious! He's like that that kid in the past whenever he's with her.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!

Oh gosh we're getting there with some of these questions, FINALLY. YAY!

some of you thought Eleanor was hundreds of years old? Thats not possible at all.

Eleanor was human up until the fire that made her immortal. So she was only "non human" from then to the present.
The fire took place in year 664. The current year is 676. So Eleanor has been an immortal merely for 12 years.
She said not much aging after she turned immortal. By that logic, 26–12 = she has the appreance of a 14 year old. But I think she definitely looked older now, so she still age a little during that 12 years. Just very slow I guess. Or based on common setting, Immortals only stop aging when they reach their prime, which is usually equivalent to a 18-20 year old human body. But Eleanor 's current appearnace can be anywhere from late teens to early twenties though. Im just going to say she looks like 18 year old.

Thanks for the update. A bit weirded out Ellen is wearing a darker shade of clothing but at the same time, she looks like some villainess and I love it at the same time

thank you so much for this! i just binge read this aaa this was so cute aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant wait for the next chapter! thank u for all your hard work you're doing amazing!

Thankms a bunch for the chapter as always! You are seriously the greatest scanlator on this site with both your speed and quality! It'll be really sad if you have to drop this series but you've done such a magnificent job so far that none can fault you if you gotta leave. If it were any other scanlator it'd take them literal months to do what you did in mere days and for that I can't thank you enough ^^. If you do decide to drop this series all I can say is thank you for the wonderful ride you've provided to us, and I wish you luck on your future endeavors

Users who are viewing this thread