A Yandere Girl Who Is Not Very Good at Being Yandere - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of that one story about a girl in of of SEA country who purposely made a whole cake mixed with her own menstrual blood. I honestly forgot why did she do it (either 'to show it as feminist manifesto' or the usual, run-of-the-mill, black magicky charm food) because of the initial shock of it.
Maybe she ran out of eggs?

Group Leader
Maybe she ran out of eggs?
You must've been already knew about this, but for the others, here's a fun fact for you guys!

kn8p8c2nuyj41.png

Dex-chan lover
@athros

On a related note, the average human has about... 5,000 grams of blood in their body (about 4,400-6000 for an adult, if my math is correct). So a single egg's worth of blood is about 1.3% of the blood in your body at any given time, and you can generally lose up to around 14% if it before significant side effects (aside from feeling lightheaded).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You must've been already knew about this, but for the others, here's a fun fact for you guys!

kn8p8c2nuyj41.png
Honestly I wonder if the same applies to animal blood generally. I know blood is sometimes used in European cuisine, like blood sausages and black pudding, so maybe it is possible to have blood cakes or cookies. At least something for the vampires lol.

I thought I knew enough that I could do well enough to avoid coconut water or shavings.

But no...Now there's gel, too.
as a coconut hater i actually kinda like the jelly. didn't even know it was coconut as a kid because i never read the labels on lychee-coconut jelly.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's great that it's mostly girls that make cakes and stuff to people they like.
Guys would probably put semen into cakes if they made them, which would be sort of disgusting.
Good protein source though I guess.
Gonna be honest here. Disgusting isn't limited to men. As someone who has cleaned public bathrooms, girls seem to to be the most disgusting things when out of sight. Atleast a guy would definitely tell you if he put his seman in the cake. I think some girls I've met wouldn't even tell anyone about putting their body fluids in a cake.

Dex-chan lover
@Gunlord500

I don't know about generally, but pig blood can be used as such. They even make ice cream with it. A single pig can yield a dozens of eggs worth.

Dex-chan lover
Hey Coconut Gel tastes good! It's much healthier than Tapioca Pearls in my opinion. I've never had them on a cupcake before though, so props to miss Yandere over here for making such a unique recipe!

Dex-chan lover
I'm still flabbergasted that they let Kanye spout all that antisemitic stuff and didn't admit him to a mental hospital earlier. He was clearly psychotic.
Go ahead lmao, make people have less faith in modern psychiatry.

Sheltered kids see one dude be contrarian after he got awfully wronged and go "uhmmm I diagnose you with bphdsdajfkl disorder"

Dex-chan lover
Go ahead lmao, make people have less faith in modern psychiatry.

Sheltered kids see one dude be contrarian after he got awfully wronged and go "uhmmm I diagnose you with bphdsdajfkl disorder"
For your sake, I hope you're joking.

Dex-chan lover
For your sake, I hope you're joking.
Explain what's funny then dummy. Nobody fucks with anti-semitism, that shit should be history, but you know what lead him to it. Sheltered fits since you dont get how unfair circumstance lead to adapting unfair beliefs, and instead opting to mental illness as explanation because you lack the life experience to know how negative changes happen on people.

Everything mental health already receives enough skepticism, dont make it look worse by putting explainable behaviour as illnesses

Dex-chan lover
I think it's great that it's mostly girls that make cakes and stuff to people they like.
Guys would probably put semen into cakes if they made them, which would be sort of disgusting.
Good protein source though I guess.
He doesn't know about the /k/ meetup brownies

Users who are viewing this thread